Monday 7 September 2015

Taiwan Trip ~ August 2015

Taiwan Trip ~ August 2015

It was my first time visiting Taiwan..and it was amazing..! :)

I visited Taipei, Taichung, and Nantou (Cingjing Farm) on 16 August to 22 August 2015 ...I had a great time in Taiwan...I climbed the Elephant Mountain...I explored Jiufen Old Street...I released the sky lantern in Shifen...I had photo sessions with beautiful flowers in Taichung...I fed the sheeps at Cingjing Farm...I tried the yummy local Taiwanese food..I had the private white sulphur hotspring...I stayed at the themed hotel..and I had the cute moments at Hello Kitty Cafe.. :)

Taiwan is a beautiful country and Taiwanese people are friendly..

Kindly feel free to watch/share my Taiwan trip video as attached below.. I hope this video will be useful for the ones who are planning to visit Taiwan (Taipei, Shifen, Jiufen, Hello Kitty Cafe, Beitou Hotspring, Taichung, Nantou, Cingjing Farm).

Thanks and Enjoy.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment